How it works:
- You pay 60% of your order when you hire a writer.
- Your writer completes your assignment and uploads the final paper.
- You pay the remaining 40% + 10% for the using this option.
- You download the finished assignment.
Keep in mind that:
- This option is available for users with paid orders of at least $50 worth combined.
- You can only use this option for orders costing between $20 and $400.
- This option costs 10% of your order total.
- You may download the finished paper and any drafts uploaded after halfway to the deadline only after you complete your second payment.
- If you do not settle your bill up in time (you have up to 3 days after your deadline), your account will be blocked until you pay the second installment.
You can turn this option on and off on your Balance page.