First of all, you need to get an approved account to be able to bid for orders. You can search for orders even using an unapproved account but that won't be of much help.
So, if your writer account just got approved and you are ready to start working, here is how you should begin.
You need to go to the Auction tab where you'll see all the orders available on Studybay at the moment.
On the left side of the page, you can set additional filters to sort available orders out.
- You can search for assignments with a certain title. This option is useful, for example, if your previous client asks you to place a bid on their new order and tells you its name.
- You can choose different assignment types and disciplines, so only orders of your preferred types and disciplines appear for you in the auction.
- You can search for orders with less than 3 or 0 bids.
- You can look for orders within a certain price range or with a certain deadline.
- "User online" means showing only the orders of the the clients who are currently online.
- "Order paid" means showing the orders that have already been paid for. This happens when, for example, a client chooses a writer but this writer declines working on the order, so it gets back to auction. Clients with such orders are more likely to hire somebody because the money remains on their Studybay account.
That's pretty much it. Set your filters and start bidding!