After your order is placed in auction, you will start getting offers from our different writers. The writers are going to check your instructions and set their prices. As a result, your order page will look like this:
You may hire a writer right away, but we recommend doing a little research on them before you commit to hiring. Click on the writer's user name to enter their profile:
Among other things, it may be worth taking a look at the writer's performance:
- Review summary will show you how many positive and negative reviews the writer has.
- Deadlines summary displays a percentage of delayed assignments and the number of orders delivered on time.
- Reviews tab will show you each and every review left by this writer's customers. These reviews are genuine - you can only leave a review after doing an order with a writer.
- Finished Assignments tab will give you all the topics and disciplines the writer ever worked on here.
- Statistics tab shows the top 5 disciplines and top 5 assignment types the writer is working in.
- Portfolio tab lets you download and view this writer's sample papers.
Now that you're dead set on hiring a particular writer, press HIRE ME next to their bid. The system will lead you to the payment page to finalize your order.
Sometimes though, you will see NEGOTIABLE instead of HIRE ME:
This means that this writer has not set the price for the job. Open the chat, ask them to fix the price, discuss specifics, and you're good to go!