In order to edit your profile, click the Settings button while logged in to your Studybay account.
Settings menu contains multiple subsections for you to customize your profile:
- The first page that opens for you is the Qualifications page. Here you can fill out your application if you're a new writer, and change your presentation for the customers that is displayed in your profile.
- Personal Info section lets you choose to display your real name or user name, upload your profile picture, confirm or change your phone number, and change your password.
- Verification allows you to upload your documents to get a Verified badge on your profile. Please mind that you must be a rated writer to use this option.
- In Templates you may create and save pre-written template messages to use for your bids.
- Notifications menu lets you customize the way you get notifications, both to your email and on the website.